Social Distancing and Safety:
- Please keep at least two metres away from other members of staff and guests as per the government guidelines.
- Protective eye wear will be available to all staff and guests.
- Staff within two metres will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- Lounge and Bar areas are not available for guest use.
- Sanitisation and Toilets. We kindly ask you to use your toilet in your room when necessary. Hand sanitiser will be available in your room or reception.
Upon arrival and during your stay:
- Valet parking is unavailable at this time.
- Please park your cars in every other space provided or outside your bedroom where possible.
- Footbaths will be located at the entrance to disinfect your sole of shoes to reduce on-site off-site transmission.
- Concierge is unavailable, we will ask all guests to manage your own luggage.
- At reception you will be informed of your room name and directions of how to get there.
- Late check outs are unavailable, and unfortunately, we cannot hold luggage for you.
- Hot Tub facilities are closed at this time.
- Should you wish to dine in the comfort of your room we have brasserie menu available that will be emailed to you prior to your arrival.
- We are not serving food or beverages in the lounge / bar area. Any beverages to be ordered with reception will be delivered to your room.
- Breakfast can be served in your room. Breakfast card will be located in your bedside table draw. Please fill it in and hang on the outside door handle prior to 11pm the night before.
- Once you have entered your room, housekeeping will not enter your room until you have checked out, there will be no turndown.
- If you require any new towels or toiletries, please contact reception who will leave them outside your room. Please do not put your old laundry outside your room.
Dinner in the Restaurant
Once you have arrived, your dinner menu, drinks list and wine list will be emailed to you by the Food and Beverage Manager and can be ordered at the table or by responding to the email. A table will be reserved for you prior to your arrival and will remain the same throughout your stay.
There will be two sittings in the restaurant either at 6.30pm or 8.45pm minimising the number of people in the restaurant at any one time. Our tables will be spaced as per government guidelines, pre-dinner drinks will be available at your table as the bar remains closed at this time. The restaurant team will wear masks and gloves when serving you.
Breakfast in the Restaurant
Breakfast can be served in the dining room with allocated time slots (8am, 9am, 10am, 11am). A table will be reserved for you prior to your arrival and will remain the same throughout your stay.
Your final bill will be sent to you via email on the morning of your departure.
We would kindly ask you to settle your bill at reception and you will be advised of a time to come and do this.
If we can be of any further assistance prior to your stay with us, please, do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Samling.